First of all, let me give you an idea of the number of Realtors® that are licensed in the state of Hawaii, and more specifically on our island of Oahu. Then I'll be able to give you my opinion of what my agenda is like as a Realtor -Associate in Honolulu County that just may be helpful in your Honolulu Hawaii Relocation.
There are approximately 15,400 real estate licensees in Hawaii and the breakdown for just my island (Oahu: Honolulu County) are following the whole State of Hawaii stats:
- 9,600 active real estate licensees (statewide)
- 5,800 are inactive
- 3,150 brokers
- 9,800 salespersons
- 1,200 corporations, partnerships, LLC's, and LLP's
- 1,150 sole proprietors
- 100 branch offices.
On our island of Oahu in Honolulu County there are about 12,000 licensees and of those licensees about 9,000 are now active and approximately 3 thousand that are not. That's 9,000 Oahu Real Estate Licensees to help you in your search for real property. So, what sets one Realtor® apart from others?
All I can tell you is what is on my agenda:
- If you are Relocating to Hawaii you need a local island Realtor ® to represent your best interests in your next purchase of real property.
- Licensed in the State of Hawaii and a MEMBER of the National Association of Realtors®, Honolulu Board of Realtors, and the Hawaii Association of Realtors.
- Access to the Multiple Listing Service (and a given if a member of the above)
- An agent you definitely feel comfortable with! Sometimes personalities don't quite fit and that's understandable.
- Someone who will pay great attention to detail and walk you through every step of the transaction and answer all questions.
- Won't leave you in the dark and expect you to understand their Real Estate lingo. They'll explain!
- Experience in the Real Estate Industry and can either answer your questions or direct you to a professional who can.
- Follows all Code of Ethics, Hawaii Real Estate laws and goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- Knows the local areas and neighborhoods!
It's not easy moving across the Pacific Ocean let alone to a totally different "world" of people but you can do it with effort, motivation and a great Realtor®!
- Oahu and Surrounding Neighborhood Search: Relocations Hawaii
- The Cost of Living Factor in Considering A Hawaii Relocation
- The Art of Hawaii Relocations
- *Across the Ocean to Paradise: Military Relocations Hawaii*
Call me for a Relocation Packet and more info!